Re: [dev] [dwm] 2000 SLOC

From: Alex Hutton <highspeeddub_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 18:14:12 +1100

It has occured to me that web-servers should be sending the content in
json format, with the first page load on the site loading a html page
with the json handler in the head. Then if you didn't like the UI
provided by the site you could replace it with your own by using your
own JS and handling the json in your own way.