Re: [dev] wmii falling out of favor

From: Suraj N. Kurapati <sunaku_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:59:20 -0800

On Thu 10 Nov 2011 09:29:53 PM PST, Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> wmii is cursed. Its code base has grown by factor 3 or 4 in terms
> of SLOC, whereas its functionality has stalled.

Thanks Anselm. I think I've held on to the past for too long, and
avoided DWM mainly out of disinterest in C. However, after recently
contributing[1] to a 36K+ SLOC C codebase, I no longer fear DWM's 2K
SLOC codebase. So save me a seat on the Suckless community van! ;)

[1]: http://snk.tuxfamily.org/log/oniguruma-negated-regexps.html

--
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.