Re: [dev] [dmenu] Keyboard Bindings

From: Yoshi Rokuko <yoshi_AT_rokuko.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:59:49 +0100

+----------------------- Dieter Plaetinck -----------+
> I don't understand... Are you saying "I agree the
> token matching works fine and is the fastest, but I
> still want you to implement an inferior and more
> complicated approach (regexes)" ?

i don't want you to implement regexp, i'm quite happy
with v4.3.1, i will even upgrade in the future and if
you have some token matching implemented i will get
used to it - have no fear.

however for me regexp is not inferior to your token
matching, it is more versatile and people are used to
it - it is common. i'm just sceptical about this 'yet
another matching scheme' ...