Re: [dev] simplyread

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:54:46 +0100

It's a good quote that I think I had yet to see. But I knew the
communists also used such unique methods.

Shortly after my last post yesterday I heard there's a book now (about
300 pages I think) about how mankind overall got less violent. It
should be clear to anyone that only the recent technological
breakthrough of HTML5 and it's extensions (one-klick-slay being the
most recent) made possible the currently widespread goodness.

It's feel-good time, so I hope all your wishes and standards get
approved this year.
</AMEN>