Re: [dev] [wmii] widgets with graphics?

From: Florian Limberger <flo_AT_snakeoilproductions.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 02:52:28 +0100

 On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:34:12 -0500, Kurt H Maier wrote:
> A one-letter prefix doesn't help you? b50% s70%? I don't even do
> that
> much. I used to just have it read, e.g., 50% 70% and I used my
> amazing
> pattern-recognition skills to discern that the battery life was
> mysteriously always first in that list! Now I let my battery LED
> turn
> orange to remind me to plug in (I can run a script in a terminal if I
> care about exact percentage) and I just report my current essid.

 I know what you are displaying, I use a slightly modified version of
 the
 status.sh script you posted once. Thanks though.

> I don't find cartoons more usable than information. I don't, along
> the
> same lines, give a shit what the rest of the world thinks. The rest
> of
> the world has chosen an interface. They're free to wallow in it
> while I
> use something more effective.

 I know you are an ignorant bastard and therefore I don't give a shit
 about
 your opinion of the rest of the world, but not everybody is like that
 and
 the mail was addressed at them.