Re: [dev] monsterwm - 700 SLOC dwm fork

From: John Matthewman <jmatthewman_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:33:37 +0700

On 12/31/11, Manolo Martínez <manolo_AT_austrohungaro.com> wrote:
> On 12/30/11 at 03:35pm, Kurt H Maier wrote:
>> I love arch linux's facility for coralling all the nitwits into one
>> self-contained forum. It just sucks when some of the retardation leaks
>> out into the real world.
>>
>> I think it would be better if it were called Genbuntoo or something
>> so there's less confusion about exactly what sort of idiot should sign
>> on.
>>

> Genuinely curious: what's the suckless way to Linux then? Gentoo and Gentoo
> only?

Not likely, though I'm sure there are a few people that use Gentoo.

I can recall Kurt voicing his opinions (criticisms) about a few
different Linux distros in past discussion on this list, but I can't
recall him ever mentioning which one he uses. If I had to guess then..
maybe slackware or one of the BSDs..?

I use Debian stable, if it makes any difference..

John