Re: [dev] monsterwm - 700 SLOC dwm fork

From: Ryan Mullen <rmmullen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:02:09 -0500

> crux is a linux distribution that I hate markedly less than some others,
> but it's got significant problems of its own -- specifically during
> installation.  when they come up with a test regimen for their
> perpetually-in-alpha 64-bit release it will be worth another look.

FWIW I've been running 64-bit CRUX for a number of months with no issue.

The devs also have a multilib setup that supposedly works, but I have
no use for it.

One of the biggest faults of CRUX is their "meh" attitude about
publicity. People don't want to look at the homepage and see one news
item per year.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it, and I don't think I'll be going back to Gentoo.