[dev] [dwm] the two fixed patches for dwm 6.0: pertag and fibonacci

From: Алексеев Сергей <varnie29a_AT_mail.ru>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 14:04:01 +0400

greetings.
I just switched to dwm 6.0 and noticed that the pertag patch is a bit broken. I fixed it and would like to share it with the community.
The old dwm-5.8.2-fibonacci.diff couldn't be applied over the installed pertag patch so I  put the final touches on it as well in case someone would like to apply it over the pertag patch.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

here are the links:
1) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46321497/dwm-6.0-patches/dwm-6.0-pertag.diff
2) http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46321497/dwm-6.0-patches/dwm-6.0-pertag---fibonacci.diff