Re: [dev] [dwm] Tags vs Monitors

From: TJ Robotham <tj.robotham_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:44:56 -0500

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 04:16:37PM +0100, Thomas Dean wrote:
> But with two monitors, I constantly find myself moving windows between the
> two, and searching for windows that I "lost" because I put them on the other
> monitor, which makes them lose their previously assigned tags.

You might find it helpful to go into sendmon and delete that one line that
resets the window's tags to whatever's currently visible on the other monitor.
That was pretty much the first thing I did when multihead support was added,
since I rarely want to both move a window between monitors and retag it.