Re: [dev] Re: [9base] Failure to link against uClibc: undefined references

From: Paul Onyschuk <blink_AT_bojary.koba.pl>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 14:59:04 +0100

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:52:50 +0100
Anselm R Garbe wrote:

> Thanks, applied.

Great, so only issues left are conflicting declarations in join case
and missing getdirentries.

In first case, the problem is that time.h is included in longer chain:
stdio.h -> bits/uClibc_stdio.h -> bits/uClibc_mutex.h -> pthread.h ->
time.h.

You can find fix_conflicting_declarations.patch in attachments.
I avoided using ifdef soup and opted for simplest solution.
I moved "#include libc.h" behind "#include stdio.h" in join.c and added
some "undefs" to libc.h.

As for getdirentries I cleaned up my previous patch, check
uclibc_dirread.patch in attachments. Still it isn't my call if this
patch should be applied or not. I provided some "#warning" for this
case, informing that direct syscall is used.

I would like to hear from Matthew Farkas-Dyck, if with those patches he
can compile working 9base in his setup.