[dev] floating windows on background in tiled/monocle mode

From: Lorenzo Bolla <lbolla_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:05:59 +0000

Hi all,

if on Tiled or Monocle mode, if I choose a window and put it in Floating
mode (with Mod1+Shift+Space, for example, or by resizing it), the windows
goes in the background and it's covered by the other Tiled windows.
Floating windows used to sit above any other Tiled/Monocled windows: has
this behavior changed or am I misconfigured somehow?

Thanks,
L.