[dev] st not handling wicd-curses as expected

From: James Smith <metal.lunchbox_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 21:51:53 -0700

I've compiled st, and I am enjoying it without any problems except for
unusual behavior with wicd-curses. It handles other curses interfaces
without problem. I've read the page on the community wiki about st and
see there mentions of acsc capabilities and other information related to
drawing semi-graphical characters for terminal GUIs like curses, but I
wasn't able to parse any useful info from it. Attached is a screen shot
to give you an idea of what I am talking about. notice the difference
with xterm (screenshot also attached). The other screens of wicd-curses
also have problems. I tried st compiled with TNAME as "st",
"st-256color" and "xterm" and I didn't notice any difference. Does
anyone have any clues?

James

st-wicd-curses_screenshot.png
(image/png attachment: st-wicd-curses_screenshot.png)

xterm-wicd-curses.png
(image/png attachment: xterm-wicd-curses.png)