Re: [dev] about patch xft on FreeBSD

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 22:06:23 -0400

I think I do that but doesn't work because I used XLFDs. I've made
improvements so it uses xftpatterns and doesn't have that (BAD) memory
leak. I'll get it up by tomorrow. It now works with dwm-tip, so there
should be zero problems. Sorry for the hassle! It's my first time working
with Xft/X in general.