[dev] simple portscanner

From: Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:07:30 +0800

Thanks, I was wondering where it went after the suck of nmap 6.0 landed.

How do I use portscan if I just want to check in the same way I have
done in the past with nmap, what ports are open on a machine? IIUC
portscan has to specify ports individually which is a little
cumbersome. Be good if it was more of a drop in replacement in that
regard.

./portscan -p1-1024 webconverger.org # doesn't work for me for
example, which I now see in your original email

Cheers,