Re: [dev] dwm window outline during mouse resize/move patch

From: Luis Anaya <papoanaya_AT_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 23:53:59 -0400

"John A. Grahor" <jag_AT_techma.com> writes:

> I have included a patch for dwm-5.8.2 in which I basically stole the
> wire frame move/resize code from evilwm and adapted it for dwm.
> If anyone is interested I'll do a patch for a more modern release.

John:

I've been always partial to wireframe move/resize because it is more
efficient when you're working remote. (Yes, I understand the reasoning
behind stack window managers :) )

If you feel inclined to adapt it to 6.0, it would be great. I can also
look at the patch and work on it as well.

Up to you; I would certainly find it of value.

Thanks!

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com