Re: [dev] GTK/QT less systems. Was: [dev] [surf] port for gtk3

From: Jakub Lach <jakub_lach_AT_mailplus.pl>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:53:11 +0200

Dnia 19 czerwca 2012 18:33 Luis Anaya <papoanaya_AT_hotmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

> Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com> writes:
> >> You must be very proud of yourself?
> > Yes, it is very difficult to use a computer without bloat. It is like a
> > chair without a cushion.
>
> I do not think that it is something extravagant IMHO.

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at six o'clock in the morning,
clean the lake, eat a handful of 'ot gravel, work twenty hour day at mill
for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would thrash us to sleep with
a broken bottle, if we were lucky!