Re: [dev] Systems Software Research is Irrelevant

From: Bjartur Thorlacius <svartman95_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 18:47:23 +0200

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi> wrote:
> On the topic of odd finds, anyone heard of
> http://code.google.com/p/es-operating-system/ ?

Yeah, but didn't think anyone would go out and write a new CSS HTML
rendering engine for it to run JavaScript interactive hypermedia
applications on it.

I think I'll stay on the Francophonic side of the German border for a
while now, in case the Suckless van hasn't run permanently out of gas
yet.

> The included browser evidently has Acid2 support
That was intentional, so it doesn't guarantee conformance though.