Re: [dev] github mirror

From: Andrew Hills <hills.as_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:53:21 -0400

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Kurt H Maier <khm-suckless_AT_intma.in> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 12:54:50PM +0200, Kai Hendry wrote:
>> https://github.com/scklss/dwm/graphs/
> haha what the hell value is this exactly

Sometimes, I find I'm being too productive at work, so I generate some
graphs representing work I was doing when I was being productive and
show them to my manager, and he likes them. This new feature will make
everyone writing suckless software more like a manager and less like
an engineer, and I think we can all agree that the world needs more
managers and fewer engineers. I find that when a project has more
managers than engineers, it produces so many productivity charts that
the productivity of the project as a whole is essentially infinite.

--Andrew Hills