Re: [dev] [surf] eval() not needed?

From: Troels Henriksen <athas_AT_sigkill.dk>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 09:31:02 +0200

stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de writes:

> Seems like eval() is not needed for some time now.
>
> The trivial patch against tip to remove it is attached.

eval() was never needed per se. I put it in because you need it if you
want robust keybindings to functions defined in script.js, and you need
to spend a good while reading dubious documentation to figure out how to
write it yourself. Maybe we could express some of the default surf
commands using it, though.

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen