Re: [dev] bug in revision 1578

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:26:16 +0200

Greetings comrades.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:26:16 +0200 Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> what if a new rule was added to the Makefile
>
> distclean: clean
> _AT_rm config.h

Never ever touch my config.h! It’s a long‐time crafted art that includes
features which will change the world, once I finished the port to the
next iPhone.

Seriously: The config.h is the heart of the dwm configuration. Just try
to keep up with the development and read what the compiler is telling
you. One goal of suckless is to get people to be aware of what the ap‐
plications are actually doing.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann