R: Re: R: Re: [dev] Surf 0.5 released

From: <anonimopococinese_AT_alice.it>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:58:30 +0200 (CEST)

I'm fairly sure I did the same thing (manually though) and it did no good, probablt you have another architecture
I am working with st -e from terminal for the time being, st -e alone works (but it's useless, of course) when you give it arguments it silently quit, what's more it quits before even going to the 'run' label.

on a side note is it plain impossible to call wget from surf without using a terminal?