[dev][st] Issue using dvtm with ?

From: Julien Richefeu <jiceher_AT_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 21:00:48 +0200

Hello,

I am using both last git release dvtm with st on two different computer
under debian testing up to date.

On some reason dvtm wotk like a charm on the first computer but have
tricky behavior (bad display with repeted or missing characters while
typing, colors are missing) on the second.

More, when I use dvtm with another terminal emulator (terminator ,
xterm, xfce terminal) on the second computer, dvtm works perfectly.

I investigate the issue (check for the version, dependencies, ...)
without finding any clues.

Is someone has on idea on this one?

Best regards,

Julien RICHEFEU