Re: [dev] [st] xft: line drawing

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:41:51 +0200

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 08:49:43AM +0200, Christoph Lohmann wrote:
> Greetings comrades.
>
> You guys forced me to do it. Attached is a preliminary patch to add line
> drawing, which is using UTF-8 characters, to the latest tip of st.

Testing your patch, I saw that mutt doesn't use never \033 ( 0. I think it
see that locale is utf8 capable and directly writes utf8 codes, so my
problems are not related to the patch you sent. Surely they are part of the
incomplete font. Since I am using the default font, maybe we should change
the default font to other with better drawing support, as for example
Liberation Mono.

Sincerely.