Re: [dev] [st] [sandy] wierd things happens to the font after sandy use

From: KarlOskar Rikås <kalle97r_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 23:00:20 +0200

Okey, I am using the Github repo, I'll check tomorrow try with other fonts,
and other editors and programs.

Note: same thing happens with DejaVu font too, also Nano seem to work fine
but alsamixer does same mess with the text. Perhaps it is ncurses? Well,
I'll try around with different things tomorrow and report back. Thanks for
all quick replys.

Thanks, klr.