[dev] [st] toggle font

From: <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 23:53:44 +0200

Hi,

This patch (against tip) introduces an array of font names in the config
instead FONT and allows to cycle through them with Ctrl-PgUp at runtime.

I missed this feature a lot when light conditions and distance to
display change, often so with a notebook, even more when different
displays plugged. Of course, tmux helps -- kill, start new st, attach to
the right session --, but I like this approach more.

Someone might find it useful.

cheers,
--s_