Re: [dev] [st] toggle font

From: <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:50:57 +0200

Hi,

* Stephen Paul Weber <singpolyma_AT_singpolyma.net> [2012-10-11 15:56]:
> Somebody claiming to be stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de wrote:
> >This patch (against tip) introduces an array of font names in the config
> >instead FONT and allows to cycle through them with Ctrl-PgUp at runtime.
>
> I also need multiple fonts, but I find keeping several builds of st
> around works fine for me.

I have 5 of them. Works fine: they live in separate dirs with only
Makefile an config.h not symlinked to the "master"-st dir.

Some features are fun to implement, but then you use them a day or two
and forget. But since some days ago, every day I like this font
switching on the fly more and more. And it comes effectively at no cost
-- neither conceptual, nor syntactical.

cheers
--s_