Re: [dev] [tabbed] [patch] Auto-hide title when there is only one window

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:35:04 -0300

Hi Christoph, it's fine for me. I share the patches because I think
someone else could eventually find them useful but I prefer projects
to keep some degree of conservatism and minimalism at the trunk level
instead of blindly commiting my schlock. Regarding the sharing of
patches, how do you moderate which ones reach the suckless site and
which ones not?

Regards
--
Carlos