[dev] [surf] A bug with Googles multiple sign-in

From: Daniel Bainton <dpb_AT_driftaway.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:37:03 +0300

Hi,

I bumped into a bug in surf.

I try to use Googles multiple sign-in so I can view my work and my
personal mail in the same browser, but somehow the cookies start
fighting and all sorts of buggy behaviour shows in Google Mail.

1. Most of the time I can only open one of the inboxes at a time, the
second will be stuck on the loading screen.
2. The chat is able to login very rarely.
3. Marking as read / archiving / deleting won't stick, they "seem" to
work at first but if I reload the page, they're still there like they
originally were.

I believe it has something to do with the cookies google stores, but I
haven't debugged it further.

I made out a workaround that I'm currently using, so I'm in no hurry
to get this fixed. Just mailing this so there's some log about it
available and others may find it too.

--
Daniel
Ps.