Re: [dev] [dvtm] Key Coding issues under Cygwin/Mintty

From: Ross Mohn <rpmohn_AT_waxandwane.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:20:42 -0400

You're right, those CTRL- keys are not mapped in dvtm at the moment. I
don't use emacs, so I'm not feeling real motivated to do it, but if you
look in the vt.c source file you should be able to figure out how to map
them without too much effort. I've got my own custom mappings for
certain keys in my own copy of dvtm. If you need help, ask again!

-Ross