Re: [dev] I don't want to live on this planet anymore

From: Luis Anaya <papoanaya_AT_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 20:43:56 -0500

Back in the '90s many companies bragged about the "thousands and
thousands of lines of code in X or Y program".

You seldom see those nowadays being that announcing the lines of codes is
equivalent of announcing how much bloat there is in their code.

Honestly, a good program does not have to be "large", but complete (or meet
requirements) and be useful.

One thing is for sure, I bet that in his youth, this professor never
participated in the "one line program in BASIC" competition that were
common the days of yore. :)

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com