[dev] dwm: broken window title

From: Kereru <kereru_AT_mirlingua.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:18:07 +1300

Hello.
I have two machines. Both with an extremely similar configuration.

Both run Debian stable. Just a base system with xorg and dwm.
On one machine, dwm works fine.

On the other machine, the main one, I have one problem.

*Problem*
The window title text always shows: "broken"
That is, on the top bar, right to the 1 ... 9 [ ]=, always appears
"broken" instead of the name of the window.

This same problem appears when using
- the dwm debian package
AND
- compiling dwm from source.

Does anyone have any clue of what the root cause for this problem could be?
Thanks heaps,
Pablo