Re: [dev] [surf] Disable javascript

From: <skls_AT_alternametz.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:48:51 +0100

Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk> wrote:

> (...) I'd like to be able to disable javascript
> on a per site basis, but have never got around to doing that.
> (...)

Hello,

Sorry, not related to the per site basis :

The handiest way to deal with javascript on surf at the moment
is IMO the toggle patch you put on the wiki,
being able to toggle on the fly is very convenient.

As a side note, I wonder how difficult would it be to create
a generic toggle function for surf which could be called with
any WebKitWebSettings boolean parameter in config.h such as
"auto-load-images", "enable-scripts" and so on ...

It is out of my reach because I don't c
but maybe some more knowledgeable user has a clue about it.
Furthermore, it could save surf a few command line switches,
but I guess that if they're here at the moment
it's because someone use them ...

--
Julien