Re: [dev] I'm back

From: Carlos Torres <vlaadbrain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:40:07 -0500

you know what, i take beck what i said about a couple of things:

1) while separating out common drawing functionality in to a librady
is appealing.
i don't think all suckless apps should be depending on an external
source. they're
all independent right now. and i've only incrementally started using
them. but i like
that they're separate.

2) i like the bar for more than just the tags display i also like the
status and window title sections

in fact surf displays a lot more usefull info now with the webkit
toggles in the title (i could tabbed surf though)
i like the bar

--Carlos