Re: [dev] I'm back

From: Justin Pogue <pogue.justin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:30:42 -0600

For whatever it's worth (which is not much since I don't contribute much of
anything to this community anyway), I hardly touch the mouse and wouldn't
even notice if mouse functionality was removed from the bar. I do like
having the bar managed by DWM though. The fewer external programs I have
to bring in to remain functional the better.