[dev] [dwm] [patch] swapfocus with multiple tags and monitor groups

From: Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 10:18:13 -0600

Hey,

I've created a swapfocus patch that remembers the previously selected window
for distinct tags and monitors. With the old patch, there was only one, global
`prevclient` value, so switching to a different tag means that `swapfocus`
function would no longer work on the original tab upon return. If you use
`swapfocus` and have the time, I would like some feedback on my patch. I do not
have multiple monitors, so I have not been able to confirm it works as expected
when using `swapfocus` after changing monitors.

Thanks,
Eric