Re: [dev] Migration to git

From: Calvin Morrison <mutantturkey_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 23:13:11 -0500

On 28 November 2012 19:25, Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net> wrote:

> Greetings comrades,
>
> the migration to git is nearly complete. What’s missing is your tests
> that everything works as expected.
>
> Projects can be accessed via:
> http://git.suckless.org/$name
> git://git.suckless.org/$name
>
> Beware that the wiki can only be pushed to via:
> git://git.suckless.org/sites
>
> For SSH:
> ssh://user_AT_suckless.org/gitrepos/$name
>
> I tried to change all references in the wiki to the old hg repositories.
> If you find any I missed, please change it and push the changes to the
> sites repository. Thanks.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Christoph Lohmann

Quick question -
A long time ago I asked if it was possible to clone _all_ the hg
repositories without having to manually specify them from the suckless
site. The answer I got was no.

With the transfer to git, would it be possible for me to clone all of the
suckless repositories in one fell sweep?

Calvin