Re: [dev] st compile fails under osx 10.6.8.

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 16:31:02 +0100

Greetings.

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 16:31:02 +0100 "j. v. d. hoff" <veedeehjay_AT_googlemail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> trying to compile `st' under osx fails with:
>
> [...]
>
> as can be seen I fixed the include path for `freetype2' but something else
> is wrong. could someone point me in the right direction where to look?

Don’t use any product or software from Apple. Stop using it now and even
if you find some stupid excuse, eradict that excuse from your brain, be‐
cause it is never true. Using proprietary software makes you the pig
that has to suffer in the pain of undisclosed dependencies and corporate
idiocity. You decided about it with *your* money! Your decision is pain!

And btw., you don’t seem to use the latest st.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann