[dev] [st] Vim background color doesn't fill entire line

From: Lee Fallat <ircsurfer33_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:56:35 -0500

Hello,

Using the latest st from the git repository, I decided to see how well Vim
and st would play together. After messing around a bit I see that
everything works properly (I was impressed mouse scrolling still worked),
except one tiny thing: the background color of the text in Vim would not
fill in anything that wasn't a character. In Vim I have it set to a gray
and my term is black. Any ideas to properly fix this instead of changing my
term color? I would try and fix this myself but I have no experience with
terminal emulation.

TL;DR: See screenshot, messed up background colors.

Thanks,
Lee

st.png
(image/png attachment: st.png)