Re: [dev] [surf] patch for style toggling

From: <stanio_AT_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:42:29 +0100

* Christoph Lohmann 2013-02-16 16:30
> The toggling has a relevance, but your »code.txt« should be a patch on

yeah, sorry for not sending proper patch, my surf is ancient. I have to
update it next days.

But still, I think it doesn't hurt to have the function as I do. Then,
you can have a trivial toggle function to toggle, but you can bind
it directly for setting more styles.

Anyway, user style vs. page's own style switching is a must. Happy it is
in tip.

cheers
--s.