Re: [dev] [st] Need help implementing combining characters

From: Random832 <random832_AT_fastmail.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:02:01 -0400

On 04/21/2013 12:45 PM, Carlos Torres wrote:

> Maybe send out what you have and others can better grok what you
> intend, and see how it may fit?

I could do that, but I haven't actually modified the drawing code
substantially yet, except to include the combining characters themselves
in the buffer that drawregion passes to xdraws.

The general design I am using is to expand the 'c' array within the
Glyph struct, and store multiple UTF-8 characters (zero-padded) in it.

I'm also having drawing issues with double-width characters that I don't
know how to fix, so maybe it would be best if I just send what I have.
Should I send it in the form of a patch or just my st.c?