Re: [dev] lynx?

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:22:27 +0100

I use lynx not infrequently. Sometimes to check that website work I
do is reasonable, and sometimes just because it is more restful.

w3m seems like a nicer idea, given that it appears to be built more
around the idea of a pager, but I never really learned how to
navigate in it properly.

A lot of the time my web browsing consists of (or rather is
replaced by) a script invoking pandoc and mupdf from newsbeuter,
which is pleasant.

Death to hypertext!