[dev] New pager

From: Nick <suckless-dev_AT_njw.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 23:14:44 +0100

Hi suckless,

I was fed up reading in mupdf (too paginated and annoying to get
text into), a terminal (too monospaced), or surf (too massive), so
thought I should make something better. So I spent an afternoon
making a pager that you pipe text into, with tcl/tk, and I think
it's quite good (with tk 8.5 - everything is ugly with 8.5). It's
attached.

Anybody have an opinion about it? Anything you'd add or take away or
do differently?

In case anyone wants to reuse it, consider it under the ISC license.

Nick