Re: [dev] suckless dotfiles approach

From: Markus Teich <markus.teich_AT_stusta.mhn.de>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 12:40:55 +0200

What i would like to put in my dotfiles repo:

* vim config including own filetype settings and plugins
* .xsession for dwm
* $HOME/.fonts/ for custom dwm and st fonts
* .whatevershellrc
* .dircolors
* .gitconfig
* custom $HOME/bin/scripts which of course i could put in an extra repo
without problems, but then i would have to manage one more repo on every
machine.

So it's not that big in the beginning. Nevertheless keeping the dotfiles
count low is not solving the problem.

--Markus