Re: [dev] DWM - Multiple screen not recognized in Virtualbox

From: Chris Down <chris_AT_chrisdown.name>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:21:42 +0800

On 11 Jun 2013 12:19, "Rémy Lefevre" <lefevreremy_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> I think so. XINERAMALIBS and XINERAMAFLAGS are set and passed
respectively in LIBS and CPPFLAGS in the file config.mk as it is by
default. Should I do something else ?

> 2013/6/11 Jacob Todd <jaketodd422_AT_gmail.com>
>>
>> Did you compile dwm with xinerama enabled?
>>
>> On Jun 11, 2013 6:54 AM, "Rémy Lefevre" <lefevreremy_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I experience today a problem with Virtualbox and DWM. I have two
monitors connected to my PC. Toggling the screen in Virtualbox (Host + Home
then View -> VirtualScreen -> HostScreenX) in full screen mode has no
effect. So Virtualbox stays on the primary screen and not switch to the
second one. The problem seems related to DWM as it works with other WM. Do
you have any idea why it doesn't work with DWM ? Thanks in advance for your
help.

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Rémy.

What does ldd say? Which version of dwm?

Chris