Re: [dev] [sbase] [patch] add who, chroot, env and split

From: Christoph Lohmann <20h_AT_r-36.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:56:36 +0200

Greetings.

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:56:36 +0200 "Galos, David" <galosd83_AT_students.rowan.edu> wrote:
> Hopefully the spacing in these is up to snuff. Let me know about any issues.

It looks good. The patch has been applied. Thanks!

> The who command here is extremely basic, no flags, just prints user,
> ctty, and time. On the TODO, there were no flags specified, and I
> assumed this this was a philosophical choice rather than an omission.
> Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

If something can be easily implemented without many unneeded lines, just
add it. Sbase should be mostly compatible, but adding features which
would make life more simpler will be applied too.

> I noticed that seq is implemented, but still in the TODO, is there
> something incomplete about it, or is this an oversight?

That’s changed. Thanks for the hint.

Sincerely,

Christoph Lohmann