[dev] dwm: native window tabs

From: <philippe.gras_AT_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:57:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I wrote a patch to add a bar in dwm with a tab displayed for each window. It is especially interesting in monocle mode, transforming this mode in a "tab" mode. Navigating from window to window can be done by clicking on the window tabs or using the usual Mod1-j/k keys. I am using this feature in particular with mupdf when opening many files, it can also be particularly useful when using surf for web browsing. It's an alternative, which I found more practical and flexible, to the ''tabbed'' application.

If people are interested I can send the patch. Let me know if I should post it directly to this mailing list.

Regards,
Philippe.