Re: [dev] daemon for DWM

From: Viola Zoltán <violazoli_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 08:52:11 -0400

Dear Maximilian, I think, my attached daemon actually written not in C++
but in C. I just use g++ because in the future I will expand/extend its
possibilities, very lot, and to them I need C++ for the objectoriented
programming. And, I preferred the "//" not the /*... */

I think, almost enough rename my file from .cpp to c and you can compile it
with gcc. I tryed it, and succeeded. Now I attach my renamed file. But I
not know, how can I add it to the wiki. And I not have enough good English.
Try it my daemon, and if you like it, put it to the wiki and please create
to them good "manual", usage-howto. My full name: "Viola Zoltán". (In
english name-order: "Zoltán Viola"). The program under GPL license, of
course...

I very like DWM, it is the best WM, super, highly, but excuse me, I develop
more far my daemon, but I will use later g++. I know and understand, that
the generated C++ code more fat as the C, but I would like written a very
complex, function-rich daemon, almost a small "mini-operating-system", and
I need, "musthave" the objectoriented-possibility.

Sorry...

Zoli