[dev] [sbase] Patch to make md5 and sha1 more similar

From: Jens Nyberg <jens.nyberg_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:00:35 +0200

Hi,

I've included a patch that makes minor changes to md5 and sha1. Both
hashing functions are pretty similar but the code differed in a few places
so I cleaned them both up a bit.

Also I made some minor changes like moving the rol function to below the
definitions and also instead of *= 8 I did a <<= 3 which is functionally
equivalent but should save a tiny bit of speed (unless the compiler is
smart enough to catch that and replaces it automatically).