[dev] Truecolor ST

From: pancake <pancake_AT_youterm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:44:28 +0200

I've been doing some ansi tests and found that only xterm (not urxvt, vte, iterm2,cmd.exe) supports truecolor ansi escape codes.

It is documented in wikipedia, but afaik, only radare2 uses it (when enabled).

Do you think that it should be implemented in st or we should stand supporting the most common scenarios?

True RGB (24bit color) is constructed like this:

\x1b[38;5;R;G;Bm

Where 38 is fg (48 is bg)
And RGB are decimal (1-3chars) from 0-255