Re: [dev] tmux export buffer to pastebin

From: Martti Kühne <mysatyre_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:38:44 +0200

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 7:50 AM, Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_webconverger.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Since hopefully most of you are running http://st.suckless.org/ and
> tmux, perhaps you'll find this bind interesting:

Although I use tmux on a daily basis I'm not sure how relevant this is
for this list.
Also, I'm not particularly impressed by this dump keybind, which is
something I can easily do with my mouse. St luckily has a good
selection feature. When you accidentaly dump something online you
didn't want because you clumsily misfingered tmux' shortcuts... no
thanks.

cheers!
mar77i